Sunday, October 27, 2013

Newborn Pictures

When baby C was a week old we had newborn photos taken. I felt like it was my reward for working right up until her delivery. (My last day at work was Thursday and I had her Tuesday.) I am so glad we got them because they turned out beautiful. When baby C began to become a tough baby to deal with (I will write more on that later.) I would look back on her photos and remind myself how pretty she was and that it was all worth it. Here are some of our favorites!





 Here she is in her blessing dress my grandma handmade for my mom. My mom was blessed in this dress as well as my sister and I. My sister then blessed her girls in this dress and now our baby was blessed in this dress.



2 comments:

Anna said...

Perfect!

Shurtliff Family said...

So gorgeous! Those really could not have turned out any more beautiful! What a sweet, pretty little lady!