Sunday, October 13, 2013

Our Sweet Baby

For privacy reasons we aren't going to post our baby's name. If you would like to know though, do feel free to contact us! I guess I am a little paranoid about posting her information on such a public setting :) 

 Brett waiting for baby while watching Indiana Jones and eating his daddy care package.
 Me waiting while eating ice chips. How lame is that?
 Checking the baby and making sure she was healthy.
 Grandma Bigelow holding her for the first time.
 Grandma Burton holding her for the first time.
 Grandpa Burton holding her for the first time.






Brett getting her ready to take her home.
Her first night sleeping at home.

I cannot express how in love we are with this little baby. She is everything to us and we are so blessed she is in our family!

2 comments:

Anna said...

Oh my gosh, what an angel! I want to know her name (along with the whole, long birth story). She is so beautiful, truly. Congratulations!

Shurtliff Family said...

Oh my goodness! She is so precious and beautiful! Congratulations!!!!