Wednesday, August 7, 2013

Baby Showers!

Little Baby Burton is so loved already! She doesn't know how blessed she is. We had three different showers thrown for our sweet baby and it felt so nice to be loved and appreciated. My sister Briahna and Brett's grandma threw a shower for my side of the family in Utah. The girls in my neighborhood threw a shower for our ward and Idaho friends. While Brett's Aunt Debbie and cousin Courtney threw a shower for his side of the family. Here is a quick recap of each shower with not so great quality photos from my phone.

Utah Shower

My nephew G was so cute and made that sign out of Legos! It took him a long time and we left it out because it was so nice that he wanted to help decorate for the shower. We had lots of good food, and it was fun to see my cousins and aunts since I haven't seen them all since Christmas. I was 32 weeks along at this shower and really should have taken more pictures.

Neighborhood Shower

The girls in my neighborhood were so awesome to throw Baby Burton a shower and they did such a good job. There was lots of food, cute decorations and wonderful gifts! One of my favorites was from one of the little girls I teach in church (I taught the Sunbeams or the 3-4 year olds). She tried to make the baby a mobile which I am holding up in the bottom right corner. My mother-in-law is obsessed with everything Mickey and Minnie Mouse and got the baby a Minnie Mouse costume for Halloween. That is the little outfit I am holding up in the top left corner. At this shower I was 35 weeks!

Brett's Family Shower
Last but not least was the shower we did with Brett's family. Debbie and Courtney had the best decorations and food. It was a very nice open house, and they hung all the baby clothes we received for everyone to see! I was 37 weeks at this shower but did not remember to get a picture of what I looked like, oops!


Overall we feel so blessed that people have been so generous in giving gifts and their love and support. We definitely can't wait to meet Baby Burton!

No comments: