Wednesday, May 8, 2013

Winter and Spring

I know I tried to update our happenings in January etc but I found more pictures on our other camera to post. So here is very short update on what we have been up to and I apologize if pictures are duplicates from before.

I celebrated my Birthday in January.


 Brett celebrated his Birthday in March.

 Chad came to visit for Easter, and I found the boys in their parents room watching a movie like this after dinner. (Lucy is NOT allowed up our bed just for your information... but this is my in-laws bed.)

We have been working on the babies room. Brett did a whole wall of polka dots for it and it looks great. I snapped this picture really quick to show my friend how the elephant she sent us from Thailand fits in just perfect. I will post more pictures of the room when it is finished.
Speaking of baby we have been documenting how big I am getting along with a little journal of what we have done each week for Baby Burton. I will post the pictures later, but for now I wanted to post these three. 
(In these photos I am 19 weeks, 24 weeks, 26 weeks)
Lucy gets jealous that she is not included and jumps in the photo quite frequently. She likes to be with us whenever we work in the babies room and put things together, so hopefully she is okay transitioning when the baby comes!

2 comments:

Anna said...

Do you know if you're having a boy or a girl?

Baby's room looks amazing!

AB said...

Yes, we are having a girl! I will try and post about it this weekend when I get a second!