Thursday, May 16, 2013

1st Trimester

Once we found out I was pregnant, Brett has helped me document with pictures and a little journal for every week to give to the baby. The journal we have decided to keep personal for Baby Burton just because it is very special to us, but I thought I would share the pictures. The first trimester photos are not as exciting considering I didn't change a whole lot, but never the less here they are. Once I am 28 weeks (this weekend) I will post all of those photos and there is way more change to see obviously in the 2nd trimester.








Like I said before, I was really blessed during my first trimester. I could smell everything, but I wasn't very nauseous, and I only threw up one time! The worst was that I got really tired and felt drained easily. Also at one point if I tried to do too much I would get light headed and dizzy. 

2 comments:

Shurtliff Family said...

Let's be honest here, EXTREMELY cute! Love the outfits on you! I think you and your baby (grown up) will be happy you did this. ;)

Jean said...

mostly i like seeing your different oufits and hair. :) you are so gorgeous!! happy for little baby girl :)