Sunday, October 7, 2012

Another Project Down

I finally finished the rocker! Since it was conference weekend I was able to hunker down and finally finish this project. 


This weekend a year ago is when we got Lucy! (see the old post here) Getting her conference weekend really makes it easy to remember.  She isn't spoiled or anything...

(Pictures from our trip to Yellowstone this summer.)

It was fun to spend time together and listen to what the leaders of our church had to say. I really loved Elder Hollands talk. Did anyone else have a favorite? We hung out in pajamas most of the weekend and ate way too much. All in all, a great weekend!

2 comments:

Tyson and Lana Hansen said...

Oh I wish you lived closer! I want to recover my rocking chair like that but think it's way out of my league. It looks so good tho! Good job! Maybe I'll just send mine your way and have you send it back when you're done with it ;) jk sounds like you're having fun out there!!

AB said...

If you lived closer I would totally help you! It really didn't take that long to sew. The longest part was painting it but I did that so it would match our dresser and night stand. I can't wait until you have your baby so I can see pictures!