Tuesday, February 5, 2013

A Blessing

On Christmas day my sister and her husband blessed their baby.  It was easier to do with everyone around for the holidays, and it will definitely be easy to remember when Miss A was blessed.
She was blessed in the dress my Grandma Gutzman made for my mom when she was blessed. It is also the dress my sister and I were blessed in, and Miss H two years ago.



After the blessing we took turns passing her around. She is such a good baby, and completely slept through everything.



.
 It was fun to be with family for Christmas and to celebrate this sweet new baby. 

Not related to the blessing, Miss H had a good time taking photos on my phone by herself. I had probably 50 of these when I got my phone back. What can I say, the camera loves her.
Then I had to get some close ups of Miss A.



We love you Miss A!

No comments: